About us …
IMAPS – International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society – is a global community of microelectronic related engineers, scientists, manufacturers, end-users and supply chain companies.
The Society aims to support the development and growth of the Microelectronics and related industries, and to aid the transfer of knowledge and information. This is achieved through networking, seminars, workshops, short courses, publications, webinars and websites.
Members benefit from access to business networking and events at a reduced rate; technical information & receive society newsletters and other publications. IMAPS is the largest Microelectronic Packaging Society in the World!
IMAPS-France (French chapter) is a non-profit organization with 110 members in 2021 from 110 companies or institutes in France and neighbouring countries (Belgium, Switzerland, Morocco, Spain, Portugal). IMAPS-France is one out of the 30 IMAPS chapters throughout the World.
For this purpose, we organize events every year. Over 2023-2024 season, held in French OR English language, these are namely:
- POWER 2023 30th November 2023
- THERMAL 2024 January 31st Februery 1st 2024
- MiNaPAD 2024 June 19 th , 20th, 2024
We will be glad to see you join us for one of these events.
- Report on the 24th European Microelectronics and Packaging Conference IMAPS-Europe is a Technical Society registered in Europe and is composed of European Chapters delivering knowledge, networking […]
- Editorial Chers lecteurs/lectrices, Le mois de septembre a été dédié à l’assemblée générale de notre association. C’était un moment de communication privilégié que nous […]