Join us in Grenoble, the capital city of the French Alps, for
- MiNaPAD, the « Micro/Nano-Electronics Packaging & Assembly, Design and Manufacturing Forum » which be held in Grenoble, France, on WTC congress center on
May 27-28, 2020
- MiNaPAD is a 2 days conference with an exhibition. The objective of this event is to reinforce the design community (which constitutes the largest share of the semiconductor community in Europe) and the assembly and packaging community:
- parallel technical sessions
- an exhibition.
- additional technical events
- Grenoble - Europe's conveniently located technology cluster for semiconductor research, design and manufacturing - easy access to Lyon (1 hour), Geneva (2 hours), Paris (3 hours by high speed train– TGV) airports